Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 12, 2011

Fabric Tuesday party time!

You people are so crafty and fabulous! I truly haven't sewn anything awesome in at least a month! I want to sew so bad, but I am trying to practice self discipline and get a whole list of things done first. Problem is, I never get that list done, so I can't sew! I have to soon because of Christmas gifts that I need to finish...oh well, here are some fun ones from last week...


Kirsten from Gemini stitches, cute plus quilt, I want to make one of these...



Darling Jack's chain quilt top from The Quilting Dee


Cute mini "x" Christmas pillow by hoosier toni.

stars abound 2

Super cute bright star quilt from a bright corner...


Your turn!
New to Fabric Tuesday?  It's easy, just see HERE.



5 comments:

Ruth said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Debbie said...

Always love your featured quilts! LOVE Toni's pillow made using my tutorial. Fun!

Toni said...

As usual, I love all the projects you've chosen! Thanks so much for including mine!

Kate said...

Great eye candy!

Dee said...

Oh, yummy! The DS Cross quilt is a new fave!

Thanks for hosting Fabric Tuesday and letting me have a spot today.

Merry Christmas!