Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Fabric Tuesday!!!

Sorry I'm late this morning, no real good excuse other than I was tired and lazy last night :) I'll jump right in with some features from last week.  Some fabulous non-quilty projects!!  Lots of great quilts too but I was impressed with all the other awesome link-ups:



IMG_8698



Fabric Tuesday #131

Your turn! What fabric projects have you finished lately??



Photobucket

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love that ZigZag skirt!

Renee said...

I saw the doodle game last week and promptly bought some fabric to make it for my kids as well!

Rachael said...

that doodle game is just adorable :)

rachael

RobotMomSews said...

Thank you for posting my Narwal quilt! :) The doodle game is so adorable!!

Lynette said...

Oh, gosh, you guys - I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention to the "finished" part when I linked up. :/

Debbie said...

Once again, such fun pics - thanks for sharing my Doodle Game.

Unknown said...

Nice post, Thanks for your very useful Information, I will bookmark for next reference, I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know, you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this.Success for you

AAKASH DUBEY said...

Really Very Nice Post :-)

Dermacol
Dermacol Make-Up Care
Dermacol Skin Care Products
Dermacol Catalogs
Dermacol Accessories

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

The ultimate site for information on fabric patterns, textures, embroidery. ดูหนังออนไลน์